伴我入睡的一首新歌 春嬌與志明
Drenched  
 無法自拔 
When minutes become hours  
分針畫圓 時針繞圈 
When days become years  
日積月累 轉眼數年
And I don’t know where you are  
在哪裡? 我找不到你 
Color seems so dull without you  
世界失去了顏色 因為少了你 
Have we lost our minds?  
我們是否因愛情瘋狂?
 What have we done?  
擁有哪些過往?
But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore  
 現在看來都已不再重要
 When you kissed me on that street,  
那條街上,熱情在互吻中交流
I kissed you back
彼此緊緊相擁 
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine  
你帶著我走卻又拋下了我
You picked me up to lay me down When I look into your eyes 
以為你眼眸中的溫柔 
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
 是企求我們有以後
I’m drenched in your love 
無法自拔 我已沉溺在你的愛中 
I’m no longer able to hold it back* 
Is it too late to ask for love? 
渴望愛情是否太晚?
Is it wrong to feel right? 
感覺對了其實誤判? 
When the world is winding down 
當世界逐步邁向盡頭 
houghts of you linger around 
徘徊不散 是想你的念頭 
arrow
arrow

    薰 薰 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()